[NBLUG/talk] SquirrelMail and PHP.

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Thu Apr 24 10:38:00 PDT 2003

My data files live in /var/lib/squirrelmail/prefs/.
My Squirrelmail tree is in /usr/share/squirrelmail/.
My virtual host (waggie.net) symlinks from /home/chrisw/web/webmail/ to
/usr/share/squirrelmail/.

I added your suggestions for a <Directory> statement and restarted my
server, to no avail.  I tried both variations on the directory, and I put
/usr/share/squirrelmail in there, too (at the same time).

I did put an index.html file in /var/lib/squirrelmail/ (and prefs/) per your
suggestion..

I still receive the same error, unfortunately.

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116