[NBLUG/talk] SquirrelMail and PHP.

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Thu Apr 24 12:20:04 PDT 2003

Well, it was 1.4.0.  But I got the source tarball and tried it anyway..

I had no luck.  The *SAME* damn error. <sighs>

Could someone please tell me what an appropriate .htaccess file for the main
SquirrelMail directory should look like?
The INSTALL docs suggest "something like":

AddType application/php4script .php
Action application/php4script /cgi-bin/php

But that suddenly disallows any access to the webmail system, I just get a
404 Not Found error.

I'm really shocked I'm having all these difficulties, this is quite bizarre,
and it's certainly trying my patience.  I appreciate everyone's continued
help in my attempts to get this working, I'll buy you all beer some time. :)

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116