[NBLUG/talk] 'Geek Swap' swap-meet in Davis, CA tomorrow (Sat. Aug. 2nd)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Aug 1 18:01:02 PDT 2003

If you're heading up towards Reno or Tahoe tomorrow, or have some reason
to head out towards Sacramento, why not stop by Davis for the
Linux Users' Group of Davis 'Geek Swap'!?  (Davis is right on the way, on I-80)

10am-4pm tomorrow, Saturday August 2nd, members of LUGOD will be selling
numerous and random computer and electronic equipment (and other stuff),
with part of the proceeds going to LUGOD (a 501(c)7 non-profit).

For more information, a partial list of items to expect, and directions to
the venue (easy to get to from I-80), visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/geekswap/

Enjoy! :)

-bill!
pr at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis

PS - Drop by our booth at LinuxWorld Expo next week!  #16 in the .org Pavillion