[NBLUG/talk] What controls the "prompt"?

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Tue Aug 5 07:21:01 PDT 2003

Slight problem:

<<<

Also, please send me (not the list) the results of these:

strace gnome-terminal 2> /tmp/gnome-output1.txt
(as your own username in gnome)

I cannot bring up a terminal window in Gnome as todd :-) .  The basis of my problem.  Unless there is another way of getting to a terminal window while in Gnome?!?

I will do it while I am in KDE...that should do it since I cannot get the Terminal window to come up correctly.

More later....

Todd