[NBLUG/talk] LWE Wiki?

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Tue Aug 5 16:56:01 PDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 04:20:40PM -0700, Doug Palmer wrote:
> Ack, nevermind.  Read the Wiki, folks.

Don't just *read* the Wiki.  Click the Edit button.  Change things.  Make it
better.

Add notes about when you'll be where.  What events you plan to attend.  When
you're at an event, take your notes in the Wiki.  I understand there's
wireless going on like mad there, so it should be easy.  :)

I seeded it with the free things (Keynotes, special roundtable and BOF
sessions stuff), but if you plan to go to an interesting real conference
thing, add it to the list.  Have fun.
--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder & Vice-President Pro Tempore