[NBLUG/talk] Distributing OpenOffice to schools

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Mon Aug 11 19:52:00 PDT 2003

Lincoln -

My local Rotary club, Petaluma Valley Rotary Club, each year gives out a
dictionary to every third grader in the Petaluma school districts (over
4,000 have been given out so far).  A project of this type would
certainly be of interest if it could be part of something with a little
more scope e.g. providing refurbished computers with Linux that could be
used for Internet access.

Just an idea.....

Todd