[NBLUG/talk] Linux for refurbished computers (was: Re: Distributing OpenOffice...)

E Frank Ball frankb at efball.com
Tue Aug 12 15:07:00 PDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 02:52:22PM -0700, Lincoln Peters wrote:
} >
} >} I still can't get the Gnumeric website to load on my computer.  Is anyone
} >} else having problems with the Gnumeric website?
} >
} >Most distributions come with a galeon package these days.
}
} I said Gnumeric, not Galeon.  I didn't have any difficulty with the Galeon
} website.

Sorry I meant to say gnumeric.  Most distributions come with it, I never
tried to get it from their website.

   E Frank Ball                frankb at efball.com