[NBLUG/talk] NBLUG members, help decide content of future presentations...

ME dugan at passwall.com
Wed Aug 13 19:55:02 PDT 2003

Based on the applications that were shown to you (List Members) in the
August General Meeting, if you could have 2 applications shown in detail
in either two single 60 minute presentations over two meetings or two 30
minute presentations in one meeting, which of these would you like to see
more about?

Please send your feedback on these directly to me. I will tabulate the
"votes" for this and we can try asking the speaker(s) to expand upon their
presentations in some future general meeting.

To "vote" on these, you have a total of 8 votes. You can "spend" your
votes all on one appliction, or split your votes between two applications
or give one vote to each application.

Example:
Say, I really liked mplayer and bc, I might do this:
4 votes for mplayer
4 votes for bc

and now my "votes" are used up.

Send these responses to ME and NOT the list. (This will decrease the
amount of odd traffic to the list and permit your votes to be made
anonymous to the rest of the list, but obviously non-anonymous to me.) I
won't share anyoe's individual votes with anyone else, but a total of
votes for winning applications may be printed without identification of
people who voted.

After 1 week, I will post the results of the applications that list
members most want to hear more about.

Thanks!
-ME

[chop]