[NBLUG/talk] Enlightenment

Kyle Rankin greenfly at greenfly.net
Mon Aug 18 15:05:01 PDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 02:59:58PM -0700, Rob Orsini wrote:
> The brief mention of Enlightenment at the last meeting caught my attention.
> I've ordered a laptop and am dreaming up my exact configuration and from
> what I've read Enlightenment is about to win the bid for it's windows
> manager.  I'm not running X anywhere handy so I can't read the docs that
> I'm referred to from enlightenment.org. Can anyone point me at a pile of
> consolidated reading or favorite resources on the subject?
>
> Rob

These days the enlightenment.org links are probably your best bet, since
the "current" version of enlightenment (16.5 with 16.6 apparently coming
out in a month or two) is a series that is 2 years old.  What questions do
you have specifically about enlightenment and I'll try to field them, as
I've been using enlightenment as my window manager for years and years now.

--
Kyle Rankin (greenfly)
http://greenfly.org