[NBLUG/talk] Printer kicking out blank pages

Robert Hayes rhayes at silcom.com
Thu Aug 21 20:07:00 PDT 2003

Thanks, Murray, I appreciate the offer.
I think I've figured out what I consider to be an acceptable work around:

Instead of printing directly to the printer, I print to a PS file, then pipe
that through /usr/bin/lpr.

The quality seems intact, and the printer is running just the way it's
supposed to.

I think it probably is a PDF related thing.

Bob