[NBLUG/talk] Synaptic error

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 2 18:47:01 PST 2003

Running "apt-get dist-upgrade" seems to have worked, although I had done
so after posting this message for other reasons (I had not thought to
retry Synaptic since then).

Now all that seems to be left is to figure out why evolution,
libpisync0, and libpisock8 are acting funny.  At least I hope that
they're all that's left.

[snip]

Lincoln Peters <sampln at sbcglobal.net>