[NBLUG/talk] rpm question

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Thu Dec 4 20:48:00 PST 2003

This is the trick, you don't extract the old php.  You force RPM to install
over the top of the old one.  If you have a custom php.ini you should keep a
backup of all your custom configs, if you don't have any just go right over
the top.

I don't run interbase with anything to test it on or I would report back if it
works or not....  I can only tell you that php says it has interbase
functionality on my box.

No need for the more installs or reboots from here on out. ; )

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer