[NBLUG/talk] Red Hat Install issues

Meg Holden megymonster at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 18:31:02 PST 2003

I was helping a friend install Red Hat 9 on her laptop today and we ran
into an interesting problem.  I'm still kinda a newbie at this so I
thought that somebody here might have a clue.
We boot from the CD and get the Red Hat Options (Install in Graphic
mode, Install in Text mode, boot in rescue mode...). From there we
tried Install in both graphical mode and text mode and would get the
next screen, but from there it seems to be frozen.  It's the check CD
or skip option screen, but no commands would work at all.  Any ideas?
Thanks,
Meg