[NBLUG/talk] recommendation for boot magic

Cal Herrmann calz at eskimo.com
Fri Dec 26 17:26:01 PST 2003

I have a related question: my wife's (Compaq portable) has Boot Magic, with
Windows and a partition for Linux.  She is ready for me to install (Mandrake)
Linux, I don't want the installation to overwrite the MBR or Boot Magic.  Can
I just put in the CD's when BM says "ready to  install Linux" and do it, or
do I need to do something for Linuxafter installatio to be found by the BM
loader?
Thanks, Cal