Got a weird one..

Steve srj at adnd.com
Mon Feb 10 21:29:22 PST 2003

I had this problem when I first installed SA, and it was caused by calling
SA from the global procmail rc and I was missing a flag.. I added the flag
and it solved the problem

Here is my entry in the global procmailrc

:0fw
| /usr/bin/spamassassin -P

The -P flag wasn't there and it caused that same exact problem.  Also make
sure you have your path right.

-Steve

--
----
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."