[NBLUG/talk] Re: Tonight's meeting

Andrew argonaut at softhome.net
Thu Feb 13 01:58:01 PST 2003

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:21:06 -0800
augie <schwer at sonic.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 05:03:06PM -0800, Warren Raquel wrote:
> > Wish I could make it too. Whatever happened to possibly
> > webcasting it?
>
> sounds like that would require certain things:
>
> attendance, laptop, webcam, mic, permission to use o'reilly
> network for such a thing.
>
> provided you had the above, i thing gnomemeeting would work...?
>
>  -augie

Well, here's one way of doing it (no video, though):

Conducting Virtual Meetings with Linux, Part I
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/4199/1/

Conducting Virtual Meetings with Linux, Part II
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/4248/1/

Until we get something up and running, NBLUG-ers who can't make
our meetings can at least tune into Melbourne, Florida's LUG
meetings (every Tuesday -- see the last page of Part 1).

A.