[NBLUG/talk] OT: [Zoomedia Inc : Senior Director of IT]

ME dugan at passwall.com
Tue Feb 18 07:36:01 PST 2003

Hello All,

Since I am now a fulltime student, I am no longer in the market for a job,
but still get notices on jobs from those on-line job hunting web sites.
For those of you who are looking:

(This email forwarded to list as "OT" meaning Off-Topic. It is a
convention used in many lists to permit filtering of email for those who
dont want Off Topic items.)