Dump Crossover (for a better video system with linux)

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Wed Jan 15 16:03:09 PST 2003

That's great.  So now we've gone from being called operating system snobs to
Linux distribution snobs.  What an improvement!

Sheesh...

>From looking at the source files
(http://perso.wanadoo.fr/debian/dists/unstable/main/source/) and the main
homepage (http://marillat.free.fr/), it looks as though this person has
taken the original programs and made some tweaks and then made debian
packages.  Seems like (s)he should make some instructions on how non-debian
folks could get the same results.

*sigh*

-Dustin