WCF12 and Zaurus 5500

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Wed Jan 15 18:59:59 PST 2003

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 05:28:00PM -0800, troy wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 05:10:07PM -0800, Warren Raquel wrote:
> FWIW, the best OpenZaurus is 3.1rc1.  It has fewer quirks and is more
> stable than 3.0.  Warning: If you use aqpkg for the feed, use "testing"
> and stay away from "unstable" (Think Debian feeds)
>
> You'd probably get some good support if you asked around on
> http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openzaurus-users

Ooooh...that's what I get for not keeping up with the list as much as I'd
like.  Gotta flash that tomorrow sometime ;)

> > Does anyone else have a WCF12 linksys card that they use on their Zaurus?
> > If not will someone with an SL-5500 help me test to see if it's the card
> > that's screwed up by putting it in their Zaurus?
>
> I don't have a WCF12 but I'm planning on showing up for the installfest
> on Jan 18 -- we could try it then.

I'll also be there with my NetGear card - we could try putting that in yours
and see if yours has the same problem.  We should be able to get spiffy
connections in that room with our Zaurii.

-Dustin