kismet anyone?

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Thu Jan 23 15:14:16 PST 2003

Granted this is on a Zaurus, but I'd bet you can find this same tool for hte
desktop version.

Take a look at :

http://www.wiredgoats.com/~dustin/kismet-qt-1.jpg

 -- Kismet-qt for the Z.  This is the default view showing any AP's you've
    seen.

http://www.wiredgoats.com/~dustin/kismet-qt-2.jpg

  -- Kismet-qt again, but with one of the AP's fully expanded.  It's kinda
     nice that a fully expanded AP actually fits on the screen without
     having to scroll.

-Dustin