UPDATE-WCF12 and Zaurus 5500

Warren Raquel nblug at sohonetworksetup.com
Sun Jan 26 22:48:32 PST 2003

Just lettin y'all know, the Linksys card I got was bad. I had my Zaurus and
the card shipped to Sharp (at Sharp's cost no doubt) and they were very
helpful about testing the device and the card. Overall my experience with
Sharp's techs was a positive one, I actually talked with people who knew
what they were talking about. My call with Linksys was just the opposite,
someone reading off a script. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know what
the problem was and to give my thumbs up approval to Sharp's top-notch tech
support (they even called me on Saturday to give me an update). Has anyone
else had to actually call Sharp Tech Support about their Zaurus yet and
what was your experience?

Now I have to get a new card which sucks because shipping it to either the
place it was bought from (it was a gift to me) or to Linksys directly is on
my penny. Sigh.