[NBLUG/talk] Great meeting last night

ME dugan at passwall.com
Wed Jul 9 08:08:05 PDT 2003

Todd Cary said:
> Last night's meeting was my first and I was impressed with the depth of
> research that was done before the meeting and the detail and
> organization that went into it.  Thank you all.  And next time I will be
> on time (allow a little more travel time from west Petaluma).  I assume
> most of the "socializing" takes place before?!?

Well, we (speakers) were bad. Normally, we do not end so late. We often
socialize after the event and a little bit before. Sometimes we head off
to Mary's Pizza in Sebastopol to hang out (all/any are welcome to join)
and talk about linux and non-linux stuff.

It seems last month's meeting http://mike.passwall.com/nblug/kernel-talk/
went wayyyy over, and this months meeting http://www.nblug.org/spam/ we
just went quite a bit over. If this trend keeps up, we should only be a
little bit over with our next meeting.

-ME