[NBLUG/talk] Disk access stats

Steve srj at adnd.com
Sun Jul 13 17:10:03 PDT 2003

Ya, I'm aware of this tool, I'm looking for something non-gui that
gets stats over time.  Maybe even something that creates output that can
be used with MRTG or something.

The box I'm curiouse about is a server that has no X stuff on it =)

-Steve

On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 05:06:39PM -0700, E Frank Ball wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 03:15:55PM -0700, Steve wrote:
> } Is there a way to find out stats on disk access on a Linux?
> } Mainly I'm curiouse how many reads per sec. and how many writes per sec., not to concerned
> } about idle time.
>
> This may not be what your looking for, but "xosview" has a bargraph
> showing disk access in real time.  Reads and writes are different
> colors.
>
> --
>
>    E Frank Ball                frankb at efball.com

----
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."
                                                   -- Lao-Tzu