[NBLUG/talk] sa-learn system wide...

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Tue Jul 15 11:46:01 PDT 2003

hey all,

i was wondering if anyone here has setup spamassassin, using spambayes and
the sa-learn system wide for non-shell access users.  i've seen tips for how
to do this using some public imap folders that folks can drop email into to
help train spamassassin, but i haven't actually seen mention of anyone doing
(just read faqs.)

the other problem i see is that in our environment, we are running more than
one spamassassin server at any given time and need the db's to be in sync
across multiple platforms.

any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

-dustin