[NBLUG/talk] Linux friendly Voice Modems

Warren Raquel wraquel at jacobmarlie.com
Wed Jul 30 18:10:03 PDT 2003

http://www.vocpsystem.com/

I want to do this but I need a Linux friendly voice modem. I don't
notice and explicit modems mentioned. Anyone want to help me find a good
one to start with? Thanks. It's just that modem shopping isn't as easy
as it used to be... I just want something that I can plug into RH9 and
work and not have to download a driver.
--
  Warren Raquel                                  Chief Technical Officer