[NBLUG/talk] Mandrake 9.1 on a my laptop

Sebastian list at mindling.com
Fri Jun 6 14:13:01 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 12:14, Rob Orsini wrote:
> Does anyone have any thoughts on how well the new
> Mandrake might work on this box, or laptops in general?

Mandrake 9.0 installed very smoothly on my Dell Inspiron 8100 a few
months back. Suspend worked as expected, but KDE refused to display the
battery level. It could tell whether it was plugged in to AC or not, but
no level indication. Just perpetually 0% charge. I didn't try very hard
to make it work.

hth

--
cheers,