[NBLUG/talk] mozilla troubleshooting

jeff at dreadidread.homelinux.org jeff at dreadidread.homelinux.org
Fri Jun 6 22:19:00 PDT 2003

man, you nailed that one on the head!

df showed /home was at 100%

I moved a file, dropping it down to 94% and mozilla starts just fine.

Of course this prompts the thought:

In retrospect I should have made the home partition bigger...

Anything I can do about that now?

I've partitioned the whole drive, but I've got an old 8 gig hd I could add...
how's Mandrake gonna like that? Is kudzu or linuxconf gonna take the ball and
run with it when I reboot?

Just wondering out loud...

Thanks for the help! I had completely forgotten "df"!