[NBLUG/talk] recommend distro for ancient iMac

Daniel Smith linux2002 at daniel.org
Sun Jun 8 13:38:00 PDT 2003

>You mentioned Debian, so I guess you know about that.
>An associate at work is using Debian Linux on his new Mac. (I think.)
>
>Dont remember any others. They are probably more. I'll add YDL to the
>links page if it is not there.

Thanks for the feedback Mike.  I think I'll go with
Debian, just because it's a distro that's on other
platforms, and I already know it somewhat.  I'll
just have to turn off some services/etc. to get
it streamlined.

--
Daniel L. Smith - Sonoma County, CA - AIM: SonomaDaniel
JavaJoint.com   - daniel.org        - ThereAndThen.org