[NBLUG/talk] my laptop & wireless ethernet

Rob Orsini orsini at sonic.net
Sun Jun 8 14:42:00 PDT 2003

At 12:32 PM 6/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I plan to go back and review what Wireless packages were installed and
>what can be gained by adding wireless utilities and configuring for
>wireless.
>
>Have you tried your Net Gear card?  Have you checked the hardware
>compatibility lists?

Bill, I did post last night of my success.  Turns out that I was worried
about nothing because there was no problem getting the card up and running.
I will attempt to post my success on the Mandrake hardware compatibility list.

Currently I'm tring to get comfortable with all the corresponding KDE 3.1
apps, like Kmail (Eudora-esqe), Kit (aol i.m.) and Cervisia
(WinCVS-esqe).  I'm having lots of fun but just wish my screen supported
something more then 800x600 :-)