[NBLUG/talk] Request for assistance for August Meeting

ME dugan at passwall.com
Sun Jun 8 19:54:00 PDT 2003

dant3 said:
> ME wrote:
>
>> If there is sufficient
>>interest in gpg, we could have another gpg key signing party. :-)
>>

> What a coincidence! I was just looking at some online info about gpg.
>  I'd love to learn more about it at a meeting/party.

We have several users of gpg on the list.

Augie gave us a really good presentation on it and put it on the web on
our website:

http://www.nblug.org/augie/gpg/

He has hosted gpg keysigning parties on occasion. Fortunately for him he
is on vacation out of the country. :-) Unfortunately for us, he can't
commit to a gpg keysigning party while he is not here. I'll ask him when
he gets back if he would be willing to host a minim review of gpg and a
keysigning party when he gets back.

Do you use any of the other applications listed? Want to offer a
presentation on any?

-ME