[NBLUG/talk] Help: Newbie and proxy server running SBS2000

Jennifer Tracy tiny_tyrant at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 18:05:01 PDT 2003

Here is where I am at:

I have DNS servers in place.  I get address resolution when I try to ping
outside my network (i.e. yahoo.com) but the ping gets 100% failure.

I can ping my linux box from my windows system and vice versa using the IP
Address, which are in the 10.0.0.0 to 10.0.0.255 range with the subnet mask
255.255.255.0.

My server is SBS 2000 with MS Proxy Server 2.0.

I cannot get to the internet.  I have my proxy server for http set to
10.0.0.2 with port 8080.

The only other thing I can think of to try is to set my domain name to
pinetreecomputers.com instead of pinetree.

Jenn