[NBLUG/talk] Nvidia "Cg" Shader Language talk in Davis tonight (June 16th)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jun 16 01:23:00 PDT 2003

The Linux Users' Group of Davis meets tonight!  One of our members, Gabe Rosa,
will be discussing Nvidia's new "Cg" shader language for video card
programming.  (This will be a fairly technical talk!  You've been warned!)

For all the details:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

LUGOD meets at the Davis Public Library, 315 East 14th St. in Davis:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/library/

I know one person's coming from Novato (in Marin County).
He may be convinced to carpool people who want to come from that area. ;^)
E-mail me if you want more info...

-bill!
pr at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/