[NBLUG/talk] Debian

ME dugan at passwall.com
Wed Jun 25 18:01:02 PDT 2003

Hello Jeremy,

Welcome to NBLUG!

Hope you enjoy your time with us. We have a meeting coming up next month
on methods to deal with spam in Linux. Our website (that you probably know
about) is http://www.nblug.org/ . Be sure to sign up for the announce list
as well as this talk list (if you have not done so.)

We are glad you can join us. (A personal note: It is nice to have another
Debian Person among us. I think about 10%-15% of our groups uses Debian.)

-ME