[NBLUG/talk] Kid Distro

Warren Raquel wraquel at jacobmarlie.com
Thu Jun 26 15:14:00 PDT 2003

I was wondering if there is a distro out there geared towards little
kids. My brother wants to reinstall 98 on an old computer of his and I
suggested linux but he's not very technical. Anything out there that
would be relatively painless for him to install that would have a lot of
games for his young (3 yr old) daughter?

--
  Warren Raquel                                  Chief Technical Officer