[NBLUG/talk] Crystal Reports??

Warren Raquel nblug at sohonetworksetup.com
Wed Mar 5 14:56:01 PST 2003

>From my limited experience it creates cutomized reports by pulling
information directly from a database. I just need something that I can
create a report in, set up fields to draw from a MySQL database, and be
able to print out.  In my case I need to make client statements on
financial accounts. Customized client logo at the top, my company logo
somewhere else, client info, list of payments, list of charges, etc..

--
Warren Raquel <nblug at sohonetworksetup.com>