[NBLUG/talk] Help with Mozilla

troy fryman at sonic.net
Mon Mar 10 12:22:01 PST 2003

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 12:04:15PM -0800, augie wrote:

> troy wrote:
> | Wishing doesn't help! :)  When you find broken sites, email the
> | appropriate contact and let them know.  If it's a corporate site, it can
> | be helpful to email the PR person as well as the webmaster.
>
> good idea troy! will do. i heard mac's new browser, safari, does
> something similiar. if you come to a page that doesn't render properly
> you can hit a button, and it sends a note to apple. then presumably
> steve jobs goes over there and beats them with a stick... ;)

Cool!  That would surely be more effective than an email from you or me
:)

Did you know that safari was based on the rendering engine from
konqueror?  And that apparently Apple has done the right thing this time
and shared some nice improvements with the konq-devel team?

Very nice example of commercial and OSS cooperation!

O.k., I'll try and not post any more to the talk list today :)

-troy