[NBLUG/talk] bugtraq censored?

ME dugan at passwall.com
Tue Mar 11 17:11:02 PST 2003

It is moderated. Aleph1 and others do it, and approve or dont approve.

Also, I have seen it take days for them to get around to reviewing
messages for approval.

Also, I have seen it take up to 3 days (on busy days) for messages to
filter to me on the list, where the date of the post is obviously from a
few days before (but this has not happened often.)

-ME