[NBLUG/talk] Java v. C++ in Linux

William L. Thomson Jr. support at obsidian-studios.com
Tue May 6 21:41:01 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 00:27, Chad Krsek wrote:
> --- "William L. Thomson Jr."
> > > Can you even work with Java or C++ in the Linux
> > environment (I'm assuming
> > > that you must be able to)?
> >
> > Your not serious are you? In case you are, yes you
> > can work with both.
>
> He was serious, obviously he's a newbie, give him a
> break.

I know and I am not trying to or did not mean to be harsh. I am sure you
have heard the camel and the water story.

A quick Linux Java or Linux C++ and google, may be with IDE tossed in
there would provide an answer faster than asking it.

I try to only ask, when I can't quickly find an answer myself.

> Edward, we were all new at this once.  Don't let
> remarks like this make you hesitate about posting in
> the future.  There are no stupid questions.

The only stupid questions are the ones we do not take the time to try
and answer are selves. No?

>   Thats
> cheesy but true.

I did not mean to intimate him into not posting. Please do post, however
to a certain point if you want people to take their time and respond
please value their time. As we will value your time. Please take a
little time and do a little research and then ask.

Please do not ask before researching. IMHO

--
Sincerely,
William L. Thomson Jr.