[NBLUG/talk] I'm Going To Switch To Linux

William L. Thomson Jr. support at obsidian-studios.com
Thu May 8 11:37:01 PDT 2003

Augie,
	It's out there if you look.

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/company/press/briefs?n=/mandrakesoft/news/2405http://slashdot.org/articles/03/01/15/1727240.shtml?tid=147

I read about it in a article in last months Linux magazine.

Now from my experience with bankruptcies, rarely are day to day
operations effected. Now days it's not we are broke and closing the
doors bankruptcy. It's we can't pay our bills and need a way around the
current situation, not out. So most times they do a restructuring and
stay in business.

Either way I would expect you to receive what you paid for. Maybe if
there were more like you they would not be in the position they are.

--
Sincerely,
William L. Thomson Jr.