[NBLUG/talk] Life with Sonic -Bridged DSL?

Jeffrey Miller jmiller at batnet.com
Thu May 15 15:26:01 PDT 2003

I thought (based on Sonic's web site) that Bridged DSL was only available
with the more expensive business packages and 5+ fixed IPs.  So at the low
end, isn't it the same PPPoE service, and it's more a question of Sonic
being more Linux-friendly?

-- Jeff Miller
(shopping for home DSL in lower Marin)