[NBLUG/talk] Hello

Nadina nadina at sonic.net
Wed May 21 22:43:01 PDT 2003

Thank you very much for the welcome!  I have been to the website numerous
and often have intentions of going to a meeting, but ..  I joined the
announcement a little while back (at least I think I did - I haven't
received any messages from it yet).

I joined here with every intention of asking some questions as I get
started.  I am fairly confident I can do this, but it's nice to have easily
accessible resource.  And I find sometimes doing web searches isn't always
successful in answering specific questions (for instance, what exactly is
molasses and how is it made?).

One non-Linux question to start with:

I have been on lists with different expectations about posting - what the
general rule here when replying - top- or bottom-posting?  I tend to
top-post, but will obviously alter if that is not what is generally done
here.

Nadina