[NBLUG/talk] excess-50

Steve Zimmerman stevetux at sonic.net
Tue May 27 04:09:01 PDT 2003

In my autistic way of doing science, I would say that
excess-50 represents the "excess" of Ephesians 5:18
("And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess,
but be filled with the Spirit"), and by further autistic extension,
"5" represents stream_5 (hell); "0" represents
the conventional stream_0 (input),
and "excess-50" taken as a whole means "the pain
of hell resulting from obedience to the input of hell."

The "Be not drunk with wine" of Ephesians 5:18 is then
autistically transformed into "Obey not the input of hell";
the "but be filled with the Spirit" of Ephesians 5:18 is then
autistically transformed into "but be filled with the spirit
of Linux dominance."

Quote of the moment:

"Obey not the input of hell, wherein is excess [of effort],
but be filled with the spirit of Linux dominance."

                -- Ephesians 5:18 of _The Open Source Scriptures_

*smiles and good will*