[NBLUG/talk] RE: The Upgrade

Scott Doty scott at sonic.net
Tue May 27 13:03:00 PDT 2003

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 12:57:24PM -0700, Edward Mendoza wrote:

> Is Pine Tree Computers located in the state of Maine? If not, I would like
> to upgrade my pc there also. I live in Santa Rosa California.

http://pinetreecomputers.com/

Full disclosure:  These are buds of ours that we've known for a while.  They
blew out my case, and didn't even complain about all the cobwebs.  ;)

 -Scott
p.s. I did get a quick informational minute about smoking around the computer
-- but that's okay, I'm terrible about that.