[NBLUG/talk] [fwd] Sonic extends free DS equipment offer

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue May 27 13:23:00 PDT 2003

Just saw this in Sonic.net's MOTD:

----- Forwarded message from Support Group <support at sonic.net> -----
<snip>

Tue May 27 13:17:19 PDT 2003 -- Our free DSL equipment (with rebate!) offer
   has been extended by 24 hours, to this Thursday the 29th at Midnight.  We
   are trying to hit a 5% growth target (or SBC doesn't fund it, leaving us
   absorbing the costs), so if you were thinking of switching to DSL, now
   would be a great time, at least from our perspective.  =)  -Dane

<snip>
----- End forwarded message -----

  http://www.sonic.net/sales/

Just thought I'd pass it along here, since I've always found Sonic to be
a great company, and definitely far worthier of anyone's support than SBC.

-bill!
Sonic user who's nowhere near Sonic (I'm out near Sacramento)
and who had 8 months out of 18 months with no DSL, thanks enitrely to SBC >:^(