[NBLUG/talk] Debian module install

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri May 30 16:40:03 PDT 2003

Well, funny you should ask...

Knoppix 3.2 maybe earlier has a script in /usr/local/bin/  called
knx-hdinstall

http://www.hostclub.net/reviews/knxinstall.html

...... about to 'emerge system' out of stage 1 -  gentoo 1.4....  what a
hoot!!!   I am waiting for it to finish so I can let it go all night
long......

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer