[NBLUG/talk] Dual Itanium 400

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Thu Nov 6 16:04:00 PST 2003

I've got to do some searching on this. But a friend gave me a dual chip
server motherboard with only one chip. It's an Intel Itanium 400 (but I
can't seem to find anything on a 400 - what a huge friggin CPU!). Also the
mounting bracket is not there. I haven't found much on the mother board in
the way of names and numbers but will do a search on the numbers that are
there soon. It's got dual high speed SCSI channels and is a large format
MB.

I'd like to hook it up as a new server replacement if that is possible and
I figgured this might be the best place to ask about such things. Anyone
have any experience with stuff like this? It came with nothing in the form
of documentation.

Walter