[NBLUG/talk] Linux on PDA

Steve srj at adnd.com
Fri Nov 7 10:03:01 PST 2003

I know alot of you are really into linux based PDAs.. So was
wondering, how many of you run linux on an iPAQ?  I'm thinking of putting
it on mine this weekend.. After a monht of Windows CE, I decided it really
sucks.. Even more than regular windows!  So I think linux is the way to go
=)

Any opinions on familier for iPAQ?  That seems to be the popular
choice (or is it the only choice?).  It looks fairly straight forward to
install.

-Steve

--
----
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."