[NBLUG/talk] Linux on PDA

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Nov 7 10:17:01 PST 2003

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 10:02:11AM -0800, Steve wrote:
> Any opinions on familier for iPAQ?  That seems to be the popular
> choice (or is it the only choice?).  It looks fairly straight forward to
> install.

I love the Zaurus.  You can get software based on what runs on the Zaurus
(but community driven, so I think in some ways it's much better, though
in other ways it could be a little harder to work with).

Check out OpenZaurus / OPIE / OpenPDA, etc.  It's all listed over
at www.handhelds.org I believe

LinuxDevices.com is a good site to check out for info (as well as fun
embedded Linux news)

Good luck!

-bill!