[NBLUG/talk] (no subject)

Meg Holden megymonster at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 15:06:01 PST 2003

Hi Everybody,
I'm very new to Linux, I just installed Redhat 9 on my by second
partition to dual boot with Windows XP Pro.  Everything seems to be
working fine except when I shunt Redhat down, after it says "Haulting
System", it starts scrolling stuff on the screen, it scrolling faster
than I can really see what it says, but it looks like just a bunch of
addresses, and will keep doing that until I turn the computer off.  Any
suggestions of what this is and how to fix it?

Thanks
Meg