[NBLUG/talk] Video editing?

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Wed Nov 12 12:03:00 PST 2003

On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 11:40:35AM -0800, jet at sonic.net wrote:
> I use kino with my Canon DV ZR60 (firewire).  Works for me.  Cinelerra...
> I got it to run but it kicked my ass... too much for me.

i too have used kino to piece together some video footage using some version
of a sony dv camera (one i checked out from work...don't remember the model
#.)  worked pretty well - i ran it on my laptop and had a pc card fireware a
card that had the camera and an external western digital hard drive
attached...some things were buggy, but all-in-all i liked it and found it to
be pretty usable.

-dustin